read these carefully before ordering as when you purchase embroidery
designs from Graceful Embroidery you are agreeing to these
conditions. You will be asked to agree to them before your order is
- Customers should check that they are purchasing designs that are suitable for their MACHINE and its HOOPS and that their required format is available for the set they are purchasing.
- As soon as you make your purchase the designs can be downloaded from your account unless you have made a pre order, in which case you will have to wait for their release.
- If you require your designs on a CD there will be an extra cost of $15.00 for postage and packing. CD's are sent by Air Mail from the UK and will take over a week depending on where they are being sent. When you order a CD make sure your address is correct in your account.
- In the Download area of your account you can open a zip file of all the available formats for a set and you download those you require.
- Refunds cannot be offered for designs ordered that you cannot embroider on your machine.
- If in doubt about the suitability of designs for your machine and its hoops, please request a PDF document, containing all the design dimensions, before you make your order.
- Customers are responsible for making sure that they do not duplicate their orders.
- NO Refunds can be given due to the nature of these digital files. However a refund may be given for duplicate orders providing you contact me within 3 months of the second purchase.
All designs are copyrighted and remain the property of Graceful Embroidery.
When you purchase the designs you are purchasing a LICENSE for your own personal use, enabling them to be uploaded on to your computer and embroidery machine.
DESIGNS MUST NEVER BE SHARED WITH OTHERS OR SOLD.
IF YOU ARE USING THE DESIGNS FOR ITEMS TO BE SOLD PLEASE REMEMBER THAT:
Any editing the designs is not allowed if you are selling the finished product, except resizing and colour changing.
If you require some editing then please email Hazel at Graceful Embroidery to find out the cost.
You may use the designs on items for your own personal use, on gifts and on items for sale without limit.
Graceful Embroidery is not liable for any monetary loss or damages resulting from the use of any of its designs.
Email me if you have any further questions: